Marketing world has changed very fast in recent years, and Google Ads has become one of the main platforms that is playing the main role in transformation. It has become the most effective method for paid online advertising.
It helps small businesses to reach out to those people who are using the internet. ads also helps in getting information, products and services online. If you don’t have an account a google ad account you should seriously having an account to take full advantage of this platform.
What is Google Ads?
Every time when you see an ad of a company on your landing page as the first, second, or third search result on Google, it is not only because of good SEO; the company must have paid for a campaign on Google Ads.
It also known as Google AdWords, you have to pay Google to display your business ads to customers who are searching for particular keywords on Search bar. It has become an important key for online marketing for any business that is looking to get ads for its target audience.
Structure of Google Ads known as pay-per-click (PPC) campaign. You have to set a monthly Google Ads campaign and money you want to spend for that. It will follow, and you can make your target audience global or local.
How Google Ads works?
After knowing what Google ad is about, you may be wondering how it works. When you take off you should tell Google which goal you’re aiming to achieve of the three:
- Increase calls to your business.
- Direct more visitors to your store.
- Guide audiences to your website .
Five types of Google Ads
Some steps are important across all Ads campaigns. There can be no two campaigns are exactly same; there are five different types of Google Ads:
- Search Network campaign. Search Network campaign SEO ad will appear on not only in Google Search but also in hundreds of other search partners, including YouTube and Google Shopping. On these sites, when users search for any related keyword for your campaign, they’ll see the ad.
- Display Network campaign. In the Display Network campaign, you will get visual ads in front of people using products in the Google Display Network, including Gmail and YouTube.
- Shopping campaign. Shopping campaign, Google uses web store’s product data, to determine how and where Shopping are to show your ad.
- Video campaign. Video campaign, your company will be promoted through a video ad. That will be displayed on YouTube and other Google Display Network.
- App campaign. In the App campaign your ad will be displayed on Searches, YouTube, Google Play, AdMob, the Google Display Network, Google Discover and many other publishers that display ads.
Why you should use Google Ads
Some of the advantages of using Google Ads are :
1. Increases leads and customers.
Google Ads is the best tool that can be used for lead generation. If your campaigns are set up properly and have the potential to go directly to targeted leads to your website.
It’s allows you to focus on the audience who are searching for the services that your business offers. This means you can filter your searches so that only audiences who really need to buy your products or services are sent to your websites.
2. It’s a flexible marketing platform.
Businesses who use Google Ads regularly can tell you that it’s a flexible marketing platform. It is suitable for all kinds of organizations and you can turn traffic on and off using this. You can customize campaigns so that you can focus on particular types of users. For example, you can target people by location, the type of device they’re using and what website they are accessing (e.g., Google search, Google Maps, YouTube).
3. You expect a high return on investment.
Google Ads makes you pay for every click on ads. After optimizing Ads campaigns, you can get high return, which may not be possible with the other marketing strategies.
This takes time, and you have to find which approach will suit you and your business. It is perfect because It’s very transparent, and information you want is easily available.
4. Fast, transparent results.
Google Ads delivers quick, straightforward results and reports of the campaigns. It is very easy to analyze your campaigns because the dashboard gives you all of the information related to the campaign, such as number of clicks, the keywords and the cost per clicks.
These features help in making Ads a transparent platform for new businesses.
No matter what type of campaign you choose, it includes more than one ad group. Every ad group represents a different product that you want to market to the same audience and every group has a unique keyword set.